Currently due to Covid-19, Wolf Ridge Archery practices are suspended.
When the Orange County Covid Dashboard posts 14 consecutive days of declining cases, WRA Coaches will reevaluate the situation and schedule a limited reopening. Details of which follow:
All archers must sign a joint Wolf Ridge Archery and Camp Chestnut Ridge Covid-19 waiver. This will be an online form. It will prompt you for your email address and then send you an online form for your electronic signature. The form supports the signature of two adults and acknowledgement of any minor children. Please have this form submitted at least a day before the first practice you plan to attend. We will confirm the waiver status the morning of practice.
All archers will have a health check with the coaches before taking the field. We are following the Camp's check in procedures. There will be a temperature check accompanied by a questionaire. (Details on our Health Check page). Based on these questions, if there is a possibility that you may have been exposed to Covid-19, we will ask that you not participate at that time. Our goal is to keep all of our members safe.
Initially practices will open only to members with their own equipment. This allows us to test social distance protocols. These protocols include
- Archers must register in advance for practice times. (We will use a SignUp Genius Form). There will be two coaches and slots for 8 archers per practice time. In the case of families, 2 members may share the same slot. So a family of 4 would sign up for 2 slots.
- Marked shooting lane boundaries. They cover both the line and the waiting area. Archers must stay within these areas.
- Targets will be set up one per archer or one per archery family.
- Where possible, archers should bring their own bow stands to limit possible contact at the main bow stand.
- Archers should bring their own water, snacks, bug spray, etc.
- A bleach solution will be available to clean equipment/targets.
- We ask that archers wash their hands before and after practice.
- Other protocols may be implemented as recommended by the Camp and Orange County Public Health Department. Archers will be notified of these changes.
- Finally, if archers feel ill or if any of their household are suffering Coronavirus symptoms, we ask that you not attend practice.
- WRA will have finger tabs and arm guards available for purchase. Members can also purchase these from other sources such as Mace Sports, Dick’s Sporting Goods, First Flight Archery and Lancaster Archery Supply.
- If you would like to purchase additional equipment, please feel free to contact any of the coaches for advice on equipment and vendors.
In addition: dues for this semester are waived.
Coach Allison has not deposited checks. She can destroy those or apply their funds to the next semester. If you paid in cash, you can have a refund or similarly apply them to the next semester. Just contact Alli at email@example.com
Thank you for your patience during this time. We hope you and your families are safe and healthy and we can't wait to see folks back on the field. If you have any questions, please contact Coach Allison at firstname.lastname@example.org